Longhorn Automation and Electrical becomes part of Flow Data
and will begin operating as a Division of Flow Data, Inc., effective July 31, 2017. The acquisition strategically positions the two companies to support continued growth of upstream and midstream service capabilities in West Texas.
Alliance Drives Better Service and Broader Range of Automation and Technology Solutions
Longhorn Automation and Electrical, LLC has been operating in the oilfields of the Permian Basin since 2014. They deliver a variety of electrical installation and services for a range of industrial applications that include compressor stations, transformers, saltwater disposal facilities, transformers and pump jack facilities; as well as providing automation for PLC integration, measurement and instrumentation equipment, Internet SCADA systems, alarm monitoring, and communication systems.
Flow Data Inc. founded in 1997, has operational facilities and field teams in West and South Texas as well as the Rockies, Williston Basin, and in the Appalachian Basin area. Along with its technical engineering services, Flow Data builds custom control panels which provide streamlined automation solutions for upstream and midstream monitoring and control.
The partnership offers clients a singular path to a broader range of needed services including:
- Electrical Service – Site survey and project design, sourcing, installation, and maintenance
- Engineering – Support for enterprise systems, SCADA environments, automation programming
- Instrumentation – Integrated solutions, commissioning, and installation
- Automation – LACT automation, multi-well pressure-monitoring, midstream liquid transfer systems, and field plant operations
- Field Operations – Technical and electrical service, as well as measurement
- Time and Material – Resources available to support technology integration, automation performance testing, and system maintenance
Longhorn will continue to operate out of Midland, Texas while Flow Data will continue to drive operations from its local base in Odessa, TX and its headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.